What a deal!
With each great Mobile SPCA adoption you get:
- Your new best friend
- Spayed or neutered
- Given age-appropriate vaccinations
- including rabies vaccine if over 3 months old
- Adult dogs are tested for heartworms
- Adult cats are tested for feline leukemia virus
- Parasite checked and treated
- General grooming
- Microchipped and registered
- Free bag of Science Diet Pet Food
- Free collar, tags and slip leash
- Information on pet health and behavior
- Tips and advice from our professional, knowledgeable staff
There may be some health or behavior conditions that could be unknown to us at the time of adoption. It is your responsibility to contact your veterinarian shortly after adoption. If any serious health conditions arise, please contact the Mobile SPCA at 633-3531 and perhaps we can help.
If for any reason the newly adopted animal must be returned and you do so within seven days, you will, at our discretion, be refunded a portion of your adoption fee. After seven days, pets will be accepted for return but no refund will be made.
Remember that all pets must be returned to the Mobile SPCA if for any reason and at any time in the pet's life the adopter can not continue to care for the pet.
Adopters can not give the pet away to any person at any time.
Adopters will sign a binding contract and will be held accountable with a $1,000 fine if the contract is broken.